Friday 31 January 2014

Jan Winner and some News!

 Good evening everyone, Laurie here to announce the winner for our January challenge
New
I have to apologise if we didn't get around to you to comment, with most of the DT leaving and me in hospital time just ran away!
All I can say is I'm very sorry.

We had some some beautiful entries and I let Mr Random do the honours, he chose


Congratulations Mikha please email Lisa on
and she will arrange your prize for you.

With so many gorgeous creations this month we have opted for a Top 5 favourites, these are in numerical order

No.7 Amanda A


No.30 Sammy


No.44 Mitt


No.110 Tracey F

No.123 Papersniffer

Well done to everyone. Please help yourselves to the relevant badges in the side bar and wear them with pride, you earned them!
Now for the news.
I'm sorry to have to announce that for the time being (at least) we will not be posting any new challenges. With all but 2 DT members leaving in January I think its best if we take some time out to recharge and regroup and hopefully Lisa will be back at the helm soon and we can get this show back on the road!!

Thank you all for supporting this challenge and I do hope you continue to support our sponsor  Every crafts a pound and The Craft And Hobby Store in Heckmondwike.

The Heck Of A Challenge Design Team

11 comments:

  1. Thank you for choosing me as one of the DT favourites. And I am sorry you have to take a break. I hope you will be back soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the top 5 pick!

    I'm really sorry to see you taking a break, but looking forward to when you'll be up and running again!
    I hope you are well, and sending well-wishes to all. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear this and wishing you well. I look forward to coming back soon x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear the news, I'll watch for your return.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So honored to be among your Top 5 picks! Good luck in your reorganization, and hoping your break is brief! Will be watching for your return!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Having read this I thought it was very enlightening. I appreciate you taking the time and energy to put this informative article together. I once again find myself spending a significant amount of time both reading and commenting. But so what, it was still worth it!

    성인야설

    ReplyDelete
  7. Right now it seems like Drupal is the best blogging platform available right now. (from what I’ve read) Is that what you’re using on your blog? 출장안마

    ReplyDelete
  8. “He likes to take a traditional and risk-averse approach to things over a creative one.”

    안마

    ReplyDelete