Friday 1 November 2013

November Challenge - In The Frame!

 Its the first of November (already) and time for a new challenge here at Heck of a Challenge. Lisa is taking a little break from crafting so I'm winging it today with this post! Let me know if I miss something out!!

This month the theme is

IN THE FRAME

  You can enter any Craft project and the prize is a £10 voucher to spend online at Every Crafts A Pound or in the actual shop in Heckmondwike.

We have some lovely new DT members joining us today, welcome to Shirley-Anne, Karen, Cristina and Claire please drop by and show them some love. 

Mandy sent out the original DT some frames to decorate for this challenge which are available from the shop.
 
So here are the fabulous projects from DT ... we hope they inspire you to join us.



Now it's over to you.
You have until 30th of November to join in.

Click on the link to enter.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks to Kevin for the heads-up on this challenge! I LOVE the shop. I live in Leeds and have been a couple of times, and *always* visit at craft shows too. I picked up a lot of lovely bits at Harrogate, some of which I hope to be able to alter for future challenges! :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun challenge and a lovely job from the Design Team! See you next time!!! Thanks again! :-)

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. First time playing here just linked mine lovely projects from the DT off to browse other entries

    MaggieH

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had so much fun playing with my frame...Hugs

    ReplyDelete