Sunday 30 September 2012

Winner and DT favourites

Hello everyone... sorry i am a little late with the winners post this month

Wow ... we had some fabulous entries and thanks so much to everyone who joined us in our first challenge .. we couldn't believe how many entries there were!

So i wont keep you in suspense any longer ... the winner is ...


Congratulations please email lisa.coe@btinternet.com to arrange your prize... and grab your winners badge for your blog
WINNER'S BADGE

Now .. before we started our challenge we were going to have a top 3 - but have decided to change our minds lol..
We have so many entries and such a variety of crafts we have decided to have DT favourites instead... so ..

each DT member has chosen their favourite and here they are ...

Mandy's Favourite
with this amazing birdhouse made from an old book


so Lisa's Favourite this week is 
I love the fact this is 2 beer mats .. and the colours are gorgeous .

Alex' Favourite this week is 
I just really love this cute image, great layout and amazing colouring!

Carries fave- 
There were so many but I loved this trinket box


Lisa M's fave -


Kevins Favourite
beautiful colours and design

Lady E's Favourite


Laurie's Favourite
116. Denimo
Breast Cancer awareness card


 Sonia's Favourite
no 180 Meighan
with these cute little bags



Unfortunately Sue is ill , so hasn't chosen a favourite and wont be taking part in the next challenge .
We all send our best wishes for a speedy recovery

Congratulations to all the DT favourites.. fabulous creations.. please take your badge and display on your blogs

Thank you all once again.. and we hope to see everyone again at 9am for our new challenge.

The Heck of a Challenge DT team
xxx

8 comments:

  1. Thanks so much Kevin for choosing my card out of 255 entries, I am over the moon!!! Congratulations to the other winners, what a stunning collection of creations! XOX Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing crafts on display! Thank you Lady E for picking mina as a favorite!! You made my day!!!*jumping of joy* Have a wonderful day! Hugs and sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you soooo much Mandy for choosing my project as your favourite!!! i'm so happy... you made my day!!! thanks A TON!
    hugs
    jaya

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your welcome, I love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really am pleased to have won today - this is my very first top prize win. I would like to congratulate the winners of the DT picks. Such lovely creations.

    Hugs Sue Pxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, thx for choosing two of my projects as your faves - my head is a little bigger tonite, lol!! Well done to the other winners!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! thrilled that Lisa picked my project as a favourite. I will wear my badge with pride!
    Thanks Lisa, and Well Done to the Winner and other Top Picks.
    Avril

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for picking my little creations as a favourite Sonia! Congrats to the Winner and other Top Picks. Great challenges. Regards Meighan

    ReplyDelete